Robert Stiefel M.D
- Graduate of Tufts University School of Medicine, Board Certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology.
- Over 15 years of experience as a clinician, consultant, and strategist. Associated expertise in evaluation of operating room performance metrics and subsequent implementation of operating room improvement initiatives.
- Co-founder of a large physician practice management company and numerous hospital based physician groups. Experience in medical billing and collection through creation of an anesthesia billing company.
- Extensive expertise in medical group governance, including structure, policy/procedures, compensation methodology and implementation.
- Extensive experience in leadership assessment and development for hospital based physician groups, including evaluation and/or selection of new leadership candidates as well as education and coaching of existing physician leaders.
- Expertise in managing physician group relationships with hospitals, including budgeting, staffing, performance incentives, efficiency targets and contract development.
Howard Greenfield, M.D.
Senior Vice President
- Graduate of Temple University School of Medicine, Board Certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology.
- Over 20 years of clinical and executive experience.
- One of the original anesthesiologist partners that started Sheridan Healthcare, also serving as the company’s Clinical Administrator of Anesthesia Operations and Vice President of Business Development & Recruiting.
- Extensive understanding of the financial and clinical needs of both hospital and anesthesia providers.
- Extensive expertise in O.R. evaluation and performance and anesthesia group operations, including staffing, provider performance and physician leadership evaluation.
- Extensive national experience in optimizing anesthesia & O.R. performance by working collaboratively with hospitals, surgeons, operating room nurses and anesthesia physician leaders.
Fara Marino, RN, MS, MBA HCM
- Fara Marino, RN, MS, MBA HCM manages physicians and Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) relations for ANESCO companies.
- Ms. Marino earned her BSN and MS in nursing from Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL and her MBA HCM from the University of Phoenix in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Prior to joining ANESCO, Ms. Marino was the Executive Director of Surgical Services for Broward Health, formerly known as the North Broward Hospital District, Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- At Broward Health, she held several managerial positions, most recently Executive Director where she had fiscal responsibility for a $50Mil division.
- A committed and proactive management professional, Ms. Marino builds positive team dynamics, facilitates profitable management techniques, and develops innovative workflow processes that optimize resources and maximize revenues.
Corporate Marketing Director
- 15 years of successful marketing and business management experience, last 9 years in entrepreneurial capacities.
- Founder of Frieda Marketing, Inc., a marketing consulting & services company, working with numerous companies across industries, including medical, manufacturing, energy, construction, technology and services sectors.
- Specializes in brand building through integrated marketing strategy and implementation, including web, PR, social media, advertising, tradeshows and white papers.
- Earned her BBA in International Finance & Marketing from the University of Miami, Coral Gables.
- 15 years of management and medical experience; including national sales manager and Chief Operations Officer.
- Has worked with large medical companies such as Eli Lilly, Thermo Fisher/Athena Diagnostics, Nationwide Laboratories, and Doctors Choice.
- Oversaw the implementation of individual physician office clinical laboratories as well as remotely attended sleep lab models
- Jason is now responsible for researching and analyzing the Companies’ targeted markets, including potential customers, competitors, and technologies as well as developing strategic and tactical plans to grow the business.
Anthony F. Altmann
- 20 years of successful business and finance experience.
- Has built successful companies in various industries and has led public offerings and major growth initiatives for small and large firms.
- Recent president of a $1 Billion+ division of FPL Group. He has been responsible for over $500 million of project financings, partnerships and joint ventures in his varied senior executive roles, including a leadership position with a Fortune 500 company.
- Has spent almost seven years assisting medical businesses in practice growth efforts, Tony runs a turn-around management firm that works with companies in diverse industries. His management company has completed 15 successful transactions (including numerous financings ranging from $1 million to $100 million).
- Earned his MBA from Columbia University in Finance and his BA in Economics from Boston College.
Chief Financial Officer
- 20 years of professional experience in accounting and finance including 6 years as a financial analyst at Citicorp and 8 years at OMI Medical Imaging, a medium size diagnostic imaging company with a network with 17 free standing centers (located in south Florida) and $21 million in annual revenues.
- Managed finance, accounting and payroll and his responsibilities have included month-end closings, reporting, analysis and budgeting.
- Strong focus on profitability analysis, cash flow management and projection of financial results.
- Promoted efficiencies in accounting processes through standardization and automation and successfully established critical financial controls throughout departments and companies.
- Masters of Accounting degree and Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Florida International University